Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We have a walker...well, almost! ;)

Gavin has been getting more brave by the day with his walking. I told Chris two weekends ago that he was close to being a walker and I was right. Just in the last few days he has started walking back and forth between people and objects. He gets so excited to when he is walking; almost like he's proud of himself. We, as parents, couldn't be more proud of him. Of course, we know that life will never be the same around here once he's full on walking, but we are excited for the change.

He's also become quite the chatterbox! I know, I know you are all shocked by this....I mean where on earth could he possibly have gotten that from. Haha! Chris drops him off at daycare in the morning and they have "conversations" in the car on the way there. He talked all through dinner tonight.We weren't sure what he was saying, but he was very excited about it.

He is learning so much so fast. I just want to stop time and capture every little thing, but I know that isn't possible. All I can do is try and capture every moment I can on film and in pictures and cherish every little thing when it happens.

I will leave you all with a little video of his new skills.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure he is proud (As he should be. Walking is no easy feat). And what he is telling you is that you should get the phone and call Henry because they can have a nice conversation.

    ReplyDelete