Friday, March 18, 2011

Nights with G-Baby

So, I work full time and I miss Gavin like crazy when I'm working. I try and make the most of our time when I pick him up from daycare. Although, some days he makes it SO hard to do that. On a "bad" day, I struggle with those few precious hours we have before bedtime. "Gavin, don't touch the TV box, Gavin don't climb the stairs, Gavin don't throw your food on the kitchen floor, etc." Every little thing is a battle. I swear, someone should have told me that terrible twos start in their first year!

BUT, then there are nights like tonight. He's smiles, laughs, giggles, eats well, and in general is in a happy go lucky mood. He gives hugs and kisses. He "runs" from me when I chase him. He greets Daddy at the door with big smiles! All around it is pretty darn awesome. I love these nights. I cherish every little thing about them.

Here are a few highlights from tonight. :)



1 comment: