Thursday, March 17, 2011

Time goes by so fast



Time has flown by! Gavin's first year has come and gone. I honestly don't know where that year went. Some days I feel like we just brought him home! Other days, I feel like I've been a mom forever!! :)

He's mastered cralwing and stair climbing and has moved on to standing and walking. We are quite to the walking part yet, but I don't think we are far away from it. Here he is showing off his master standing skills while playing with his blocks. He's a multi-tasker.

He's also chatting up a storm, though I am sure anyone that knows me is not surprised by this. His favorite words right now are "shoe" and "sock". I'm not sure how come he loves them so much, but not only does he say them very well; he also trys to put on his shoes and socks. (And don't worry...he also trys to take them off all the time!) Gavin even helps us undress him. He will gladly pull off his shirt if you help him get his arms out!

We can't wait for the warmer weather because Gavin loves to be outside. What can I say, he's definetly a Herek! Grandma Julie bought him an awesome ride on bike for Christmas and if this nice weather holds through the weekend; we'll be trying it out on Saturday or Sunday. If we do, pictures will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment