Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A brand new day, a brand new blog

I have attempted this once and am going to attempt it again. I would like to have some record of our days with Gavin, or G-Baby. Gavin was born on January 29, 2010 at 3:07pm; weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 3 oz and measuring a whopping 22 1/2 inches long! Everyone was there to celebrate his coming into this world: Grandma and Grandpa Chacon, Mema and Pepa, Josh and Lindsay, Zach, and of course, Auntie Jen. Nana was sick and couldn't make it and Auntie Meghan and Brent were out of town and couldn't me here, but they were all was anxious to meet him too. After spending 5 days in the hospital, we headed home to start our crazy journey of parenthood. It has had it's ups and downs, but it has been so worth it. We are very lucky to have Gavin and could not have asked for a greater gift than him. I am going to try very hard to update this as often as I can. Gavin is doing so many wonderful things and I want to share it with all our friends and family that don't get to see it every day.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so happy you're blogging! I love that we both had big baby's :) Isla beat Gavin by an oz but he had her beat in length! Isla was 9lbs 4oz and 19in.

    ReplyDelete