Thursday, April 14, 2011

Two weeks and off we go...........

............to Florida!!!! YAY! Exactly 2 weeks from today we will be in warm, sunny Florida and I can't wait. We are going to visit my Grandpa and Liz in Naples. It will be the first time they get to see Gavin in person; though we have been skyping since Gavin was born. And the even more exciting part is that it will just be us and them. :) Usuallly we share them with the whole family, but it's just us this time and I'm excited for that.

Now for the scary part, flying with a toddler!!! I know, I know....you are all thinking I have lost my mind (at least that's what Chris thinks). I am trying to not freak out about how I will get my crazy, all over the place toddler to sit still on a 2 hour flight. Any tips?? Leave me a comment; it will be greatly appreciated.

At least we got a little taste of the awesome weather we hope to have in FL. This past weekend was gorgeous and we took full advantage! On Saturday, we had Josh (my brother) and Lindsay (his fiance) over for the day. Lindsay and I went dress shopping!! Yay...it was so fun and she is going to look beautiful in whatever she chooses. Then, we came back and grilled out. Mmmm...ribs on a stick! Yum. Uncle Josh and Auntie Lindsay kept Gavin well distracted outside while we prepared dinner.



Then, on Sunday we went to the zoo with a good friend of mine and her son. I don't have any pics, but we had a great time! It was a beautiful day and I'm glad we took advantage of it. Then the beginning of the week was much of them same...he played outside at daycare and we tried to get outside when I got home from work. I think  it's going to be a great spring/summer when the warm weather finally decides to stick around Wisconsin. I can't wait to do all kinds of fun things with Gavin and I don't even love to be outside. The look he gets on his face when we go outside in the mornings when the breeze hits his face is priceless. One day I'll have to catch it on camera.


I'll leave you with this one instead...SO BIG! LOL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment