Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We are off......to FLORIDA!

In just a short 13 hours we will be on a plane to Florida! We are off to visit my Grandpa and Liz in sunny (hopefully) Naples, Florida. It will be the first time they get to meet Gavin. We have skyped a bunch over the past 15 months, but now Gavin gets to meet them.

We don't know what the plans are, but I am sure it will be great fun. I know, for sure, that I can't wait to take Gavin to the beach! I think he'll love it! Heck, I'll love it...after all this dreary weather here. I promise to take a lot of pictures and let everyone know how it goes when we get back. Wish us luck on the plane ride!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeee........I'm so excited for you Jessica. I just know Gavin will love the beach! I can't wait for pictures.......Have a fun safe trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete