Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

What a great weekend! Well, Gavin was a bit of a challenge on Saturday, but he made up for it by being awesome on Sunday! :)

Saturday we had Easter dinner at my house and I cooked the whole dinner. I know, I know everyone is shocked....but it's true. Now, the last time I had a holiday dinner at my house I had a mini panic attack (for real...chest pains and all!). But, I have decided Easter dinner is easy compared to Thanksgiving dinner (the holiday I had the above mentioned panic attack). We had ham, cheesy potatoes, mashed potatoes, corn, carrots, buns, and a couple of very yummy deserts made by my future SIL. Mmmmm...it was all very good. Gavin of course, decided that he didn't want to eat at all! He did have fun playing with his Uncle Josh and Auntie Lindsay before dinner. Then, he hung out with his Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Evan after dinner. It was a good day. Here are a few pics:

Grandpa and Gavin reading
 Uncle Evan and Gavin...and yes it's really Evan! LOL
 Auntie Lindsay and Gavin
 Uncle Josh and Gavin....my fav pic of the day! :)

Then, Sunday it was off to my in-laws for dinner. It was a lot of fun. Gavin spent most of the time outside with Pepa and he loved it! He played with a truck, rode his bike, and played with bubbles. Here are a few pics....

Riding the new bike Grandma Julie got him for Xmas
 Pushing his truck around...not with his eyes closed..I promise
 Hanging out with Pepa
 Big smiles...he loves to be outside!

And that sums up our weekend. Hopefully, next year we'll do an egg hunt. Hope everyone had a great Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Awe......SO fun!! I just love the one of him on his bike. He looks so happy in every picture :)

    ReplyDelete